Sales Manager:in (m/f/d)Apply Now
Your career at inserve as Sales Manager:in (M/W/D)
To strengthen our team in the successful expansion of our solutions and services, we are constantly looking for new, dedicated team members.
- Degree in business administration, (business) informatics or comparable education.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in a B2B environment in the IT industry, preferably with an AI background.
- Proven track record of winning clients for innovative projects, services and products.
- Network to potential customers and partners in logistics, production, engineering, trade and/or financial industry.
- The ability to understand, drive and convincingly communicate complex deliverables.
- Clear focus on customer problems and benefits, understanding of technology and ability to translate between both worlds.
- Analytical skills with a digital mindset to continuously optimize customer acquisition driven by data.
- Results and solution oriented work style with high self-motivation.
- Excellent team player and ability to maintain diverse relationships with professional and technical specialists.
- Confident in relevant technologies.
- Excellent oral and written German and English skills.
- Helping to shape the business and customer acquisition strategy for the Industrial AI and Technology Consulting divisions.
- Implement customer acquisition strategy with the goal of lead generation.
- Analysis and penetration of the buying center in organizations that match the target audience.
- Identification of and negotiation with decision makers and influencers from business, IT and purchasing departments.
- Direct approach via online channels (especially XING & LinkedIn)
- Implementation of online marketing activities for direct lead generation (e.g. webinars)
- Contacting potential customers by telephone.
- Conducting presales calls, preparing proposals and winning new business.
- Cross-selling and upselling/developing new ideas with existing customers.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the sales measures and derivation of recommendations for action for successful customer acquisition.
- Contribute to the improvement of our CRM processes and tools.
We offer you
High attention for your personal development and intensive further education
Independent work with a lot of creative freedom
An agile, professional and innovative organization in autonomous teams
Flat hierarchies, short coordination channels, committed colleagues and open cooperation
Trust working hours, opportunities for working from home and a flexible working time model
An attractive workplace - in central location in Hannover (List), directly at the Eilenriede
Strong coffee & chilled soft drinks
Regular team events
Have we aroused your interest?
Do you want to join a competent and innovative team of specialists in marketing, sales, services, AI and DevOps at the forefront of document processing with AI? Then apply now.